Delivery & Shipping Policy:
- Once the Order is received, the product is shipped within 2 working days.
- We ship the Books/Pendrive either through Delhivery or through Indian Speed Post, depending on the Pin Code availability by the Service Provider.
- Normally the Product should reach the recipient within 7-8 working days from the Shipping Date.
- When a product is shipped, it can be tracked using the Consignment Number / Tracking ID given to them.
- The Shipping Charges collected from the Student shall be of the Primary Shipping only. Meaning that, if at all the Consignment is returned for any particular reason, then the Student shall bear the Extra Shipping Charges.
- Return from a Student shall be accepted only if Wrong Product has been dispatched to them.
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused.
- It has to be intimated within 5 days of Delivery of the Product.
- Amount paid by the student shall be refunded back in case of Wrong Product or the amount can be also used for purchasing another Product.
- The above 2 options can be exercised within 10 days from the date of receipt of Wrong Product from Student.
- No Refund shall be granted in ANY OTHER circumstances.
- When you purchase the Lectures/Books, once the order is confirmed, a Confirmation Email is sent to the students. The same contains full details of products as well as the amount paid by you including the mode etc. It is not practically possible to issue Manual Invoices to the students. Hence the confirmation mail received itself is to be treated as Invoice. Also the payment gateway through which you have made the payment would have sent you the receipt, the same can be used as reference.
- Pls Note: We Collect & Pay GST on your Fees. However due to quantum of students, Individual Manual TAX Invoice is not issued to the students.
- No GST Invoice with Students / their known’s GST Number will be issued, as for us it is B2C.
Doubt Solving Policy:
A dedicated link has been provided on our website for the same. Student can raise the queries on the forum. The same is solved every 10 days. For any further issues, the same can be escalated personally to the faculty.